X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Request Rejected - all Eurex Orders

Hi

I get this messege if i try to make any eurex order (fdax or fesx) :

Wxxxx. Order request rejected. Please contact customer support (Order parameters are invalid) Order : xy @ xy

Why ?

Hello jr123,

Can you please contact our emergency trade desk for clarification regarding the order rejection.
    If you have any questions, concerns or feedback, or want to open an account, we're here to help. Click here to find the appropriate contact for your needs!

24 HOUR EMERGENCY TRADE DESK
    Phone: 312.423.2234
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Unfortunately there is an issue with CQG/Continuum and Eurex orders. The orders do not go through and get rejected. Our trade desk is aware of the issue and working on a solution.

Comment

Hello Support,

thanks for this information!

I have the same problem on my live account, can't set order types as buy/sell limit on EUREX Futures (not tried another order types yet).
        Orders are rejected by FCM (rejectCode=73 Order parameters are invalid). On CME futures it works well.

I also wrote an email to brokeragesupport@ninjatrader. Hope it will be solved quickly.

Regards
        Last edited by tulx2305; 02-06-2018, 04:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
          Unfortunately there is an issue with CQG/Continuum and Eurex orders. The orders do not go through and get rejected. Our trade desk is aware of the issue and working on a solution.
          It would be helpful if Ninjatrader could inform their customer about such major issues proactive (over their blog or newsletter).

Thanks again!

Comment

Why this problem is still not solved?

Comment

Can you please contact our brokerage team regarding the error at brokeragesupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com. If you still experience this error, it indicates your account is not properly setup for Eurex on the broker's end.

Comment

Hello Jason,

Thank you for passing my support inquiry to the brogerage team. Hope this problem can be solved soon. Regards, Felix

Comment

Hello Felix,

Please note that I did not forward any message to our brokerage team. Can you please contact them yourself with your account number. They are currently not in the office, but will be later today during US business hours. They have access to your trading account and can configure it properly for Eurex.

Comment

Originally posted by jr123 View Post
                    Hi

I get this messege if i try to make any eurex order (fdax or fesx) :

Wxxxx. Order request rejected. Please contact customer support (Order parameters are invalid) Order : xy @ xy

Why ?
                    18 months later and I have just experienced the same problem! I have emailed brokerage support but am somewhat surprised that you advertise rates for Eurex brokerage but I currently can't place an order!

Comment

This is typically caused by the fact that your account is not yet fully enabled for trading on EUREX. Please contact the Orders Desk or the Brokerage Support Team as Jason mentioned in his posts.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickG View Post
                        This is typically caused by the fact that your account is not yet fully enabled for trading on EUREX. Please contact the Orders Desk or the Brokerage Support Team as Jason mentioned in his posts.
                        Hello

I emailed brokerage support and received the following response:

"MiFID II Identification Requirements

Effective January 3, 2018, new transaction and position reporting requirements will be implemented by brokers and FCMs resulting from Europe’s Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID II) and the associated Markets in Financial Instruments Regulations (MiFIR). These new regulations will require clients trading European markets to provide additional identifying information.
                        To continue trading European markets in 2018, you must be registered. Trade desk is working on this."

Unfortunately this appears to be an old communication dating back to Jan 2018 and it is not clear whether the comment " Trade desk is working on this" relates to early 2018 or relates to my experience now. I have emailed brokerage support yet again seeking information on the steps I have to take (if any).
                        How was this issue resolved for the other traders in this thread?

Comment

You need to speak to your broker to complete the required documentation to trade Eurex.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickG View Post
                            You need to speak to your broker to complete the required documentation to trade Eurex.
                            I seem to be going around in circles here. I have already emailed NT brokerage twice on this issue to get instructions as to what is needed and exactly who needs to do it. I am yet to get a response that I can act on.

Update: I have just emailed them for the third time!
                            Last edited by FMtrader; 07-02-2019, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Brokerage Support is in the office from 8AM until 5PM eastern US time. They'll be responding as soon as they reach your email in their queue. If you do not receive an email response. I would suggest first checking your junk/spam folders and then reaching out to them via phone.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
                              47 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post aligator  
                              Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jaybedreamin