• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Is there an Economic News indicator for NT8 available?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there an Economic News indicator for NT8 available?

Hi,

Any news indicators available for NT8 on the ecosystem?

Thanks

I couldn't locate any news specific add-ons in the user sharing section, however, I encourage you to search for yourself by visiting the publicly available link below:

https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/user-app-share/

If you still cannot find what you need, please contact us via email at PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com so one of our Ecosystem team members may assist you with locating an add-on provider who has what you desire.

I also encourage any other users to post links to news add-ons they may be aware of.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
    Patrick G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I currently use one in NT7 and works well, is there a way to convert it to NT8?

Comment

Conversion of a NinjaTrader 7 indicator would require that the code be updated/changed for use with NinjaTrader 8.

What is the add-on for NinjaTrader 7 called? Could you attach the original .zip file? Are you the original developer? If not, what is the original source of this add-on?

Comment

Take your pick. Haven't got as far as trying any of them. Need to register for a licence for aw one IIRC. Guess your 7 probably jtEco
          Attached Files

Comment

I was able to find jtEconNews2a for NinjaTrader 8. I would encourage you to search the NinjaTrader Ecosystem User App Share section for the others if you'd like to find out if they're available for NinjaTrader 8. If not, you can contact the original developer to see if there is a conversion available. Finally, if you want to convert them yourself, please post in the NinjaScript sub-forums or contact the NinjaScript Team via email at PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com.

This indicator is publicly available on our NinjaTrader Ecosystem website:Here is a basic guideline of how to import NinjaScript add-ons in NinjaTrader 8:

Note — To import NinjaScripts you will need the original .zip file.

To Import:
            1. Download the NinjaScripts to your desktop, keep them in the compressed .zip file.
            2. From the Control Center window select the menu Tools > Import > NinjaScript Add-on...
            3. Select the downloaded .zip file
            4. NinjaTrader will then confirm if the import has been successful.
            Critical - Specifically for some NinjaScripts, it will prompt that you are running newer versions of @SMA, @EMA, etc. and ask if you want to replace, press 'No'

Once installed, you may add the indicator to a chart by:
            • Right click your chart > Indicators... > Select the Indicator from the 'Available' list on the left > Add > OK
            The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Comment

Thanks for the helps guys. I took the jteconn indicator and it's working perfectly.

Comment

confused/for the avoidance of doubt
                and for anyone happening across this: "....for the others if you'd like to find out if they're available for NinjaTrader 8." - all those I posted above are NT8 versions...….
                Still, get 'em off Eco for latest.....
                Last edited by brucerobinson; 01-08-2019, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by sisenberg, Today, 07:29 AM
                1 response
                0 likes
                Last Post sisenberg  
                Started by Oceans, Today, 02:22 AM
                2 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post Oceans