error vendor license

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

error vendor license

upgrading to NJ8 I have been moving add-ons / upgrades etc. this one vendor at one time I must have used the 7 day trial and that message comes up says put in license key. I do that and it does not recognize the key. they sent me another and that has same result / I sent them a log file never heard back, I removed all old files from vendor and downloaded again same results. ( I did put NJ8 on a clean machine and tried it there, and it worked but never asked for license key so I'm assuming it is another trial version)

this is the error message :
    019-01-08 12:38:03:992|3|16|ERROR: class:TPOChart3 topic:Bar dbg:76 CurrentBar0 msg:NinjaTrader.NinjaScript.Indicators.LicenseExce ption: Failed to get license: : at NinjaTrader.NinjaScript.Indicators.Indicator.Check License(String vendorCode, String moduleName, String emailAddreess, String webAddress, Double version, String& message, String& saleComments) at NinjaTrader.NinjaScript.Indicators.Indicator.Check License(String vendorCode, String moduleName, String emailAddreess, String webAddress, Double version) at NinjaTrader.NinjaScript.Indicators.TPOChart2.DoChe ckLicense() at NinjaTrader.NinjaScript.Indicators.TPOChart2.BarUp date() stack: at NinjaTrader.NinjaScript.Indicators.Indicator.Check License(String vendorCode, String moduleName, String emailAddreess, String webAddress, Double version, String& message, String& saleComments) at NinjaTrader.NinjaScript.Indicators.Indicator.Check License(String vendorCode, String moduleName, String emailAddreess, String webAddress, Double version) at NinjaTrader.NinjaScript.Indicators.TPOChart2.DoChe ckLicense() at NinjaTrader.NinjaScript.Indicators.TPOChart2.BarUp date()
    2019-01-08 12:38:03:992|3|4|Indicator 'TPO and Volume Profile Chart': Error on calling 'OnBarUpdate' method on bar 0: Failed to get license: :

We'll need to hear what the developer reports prior to doing any NinjaTrader troubleshooting as the developer would be more familiar with license-related errors than we would.

Is the other PC which works without issue using the same source of internet as the PC that you're getting this error on? Are they both hardwired/wireless?

Who is the developer? Can you contact us via email so we may try to get a response from the vendor collectively? Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2050349 ATTN Patrick G. Also, include a link to this forum post and the vendor's name/email address.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by cre8able, Today, 01:16 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post cre8able  
    Started by chbruno, 04-24-2024, 04:10 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby