• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

^add

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^add

When I add the advance decline line to a chart I get no data. ^ADV and ^DECL load just fine but its not as appealing to look at when overlay. I am subscribed to market internals data feed. Fairly new to ninja so curious what I'm doing wrong. Thanks

Hello dedouglas,

Have you checked with your data provider or broker to ensure you have access to the ^ADD?

Some connection types (such as CQG/Continuum) do not support the ^ADD. Many traders who do not have access to the ^ADD use the Spread indicator with the ^ADV and ^DECL.
    https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...load/spread-2/
    https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...andlesticks-2/

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by soulfx, 12-01-2017, 08:44 AM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_EricB  
    Started by Parmenides48, 04-09-2019, 03:32 AM
    8 responses
    0 likes