^add

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^add

When I add the advance decline line to a chart I get no data. ^ADV and ^DECL load just fine but its not as appealing to look at when overlay. I am subscribed to market internals data feed. Fairly new to ninja so curious what I'm doing wrong. Thanks

Hello dedouglas,

Have you checked with your data provider or broker to ensure you have access to the ^ADD?

Some connection types (such as CQG/Continuum) do not support the ^ADD. Many traders who do not have access to the ^ADD use the Spread indicator with the ^ADV and ^DECL.
    https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...load/spread-2/
    https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...andlesticks-2/

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by dedouglas View Post
      When I add the advance decline line to a chart I get no data. ^ADV and ^DECL load just fine but its not as appealing to look at when overlay. I am subscribed to market internals data feed. Fairly new to ninja so curious what I'm doing wrong. Thanks
      I use a Spread indicator with the ^ADV and ^DECL that plot "add" candlestick perfectly, but i can't seem to apply another indicator on top the generated "add" line.

Is there a way i can generate an "add" line as data series which is generated by the spreadindicator, on top of that apply other indicators?

Last edited by kitwit; 07-07-2019, 09:44 PM. Reason: This above is for NT7

Comment

Hello kitwit,

When you say on top of other indicators, are you wanting to adjust the z-order so that it's plot is on top of the other plots in the same panel?

Select the plot, hold the Shift key and scroll the mouse wheel down to bring the plot to the top of the z-order.

Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by josh18955, 03-25-2023, 11:16 AM
        6 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Delerium  
        Started by FAQtrader, Today, 03:35 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes