Cannot connect to Nikkei USD Futures Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot connect to Nikkei USD Futures Data

Hi, I'm trying to connect to the NY 03-19 contract, but I cannot get any data to appear. I'm doing a trading evaluation with Oneup Trader using Rithmic data feed.
    I've attached an image to show how the symbol is mapped in my instruments. Have I missed something?

You mention 'NY 03-19', but your screenshot is for the instrument 'NKD'. Are you attempting to chart 'NY 03-19' or NKD 03-19'?

When I connect to a OneUp Trader connection on my end, I am able to pull real-time and historical NKD 03-19 data.

What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.X.X)

Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Please confirm with Oneup Trader that NKD data is provided in real-time with your specific connection.

Comment

Hi Patrick, sorry, I mean I'm trying to connect to NKD 03-19

Comment

Please address the other items in my original reply so we can move forward towards a solution:

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickG View Post

When I connect to a OneUp Trader connection on my end, I am able to pull real-time and historical NKD 03-19 data.

What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.X.X)

Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Please confirm with Oneup Trader that NKD data is provided in real-time with your specific connection.

Comment

Hi I'm using version 8.0.14.0 64-bit, going back through to Log tab I cannot find any issues relating to 'Connecting' to the data or any errors

Comment

I see that you're using an older and unsupported version of NinjaTrader 8. To update NinjaTrader, please follow the steps below.
            • First, copy your license key from NinjaTrader under Help> License Key then exit NinjaTrader
            • Click on the link: http://ninjatrader.com/PlatformDirect
            • Enter your license key and press Submit
            • Select 'NinjaTrader 8'
            • Select 'Download'
            • Critical: Before running the installer, ensure NinjaTrader is closed.
            If issues persist, please confirm with Oneup Trader that NKD data is provided in real-time with your specific connection.

Comment

Hi, I followed provided below
                • First, copy your license key from NinjaTrader under Help> License Key then exit NinjaTrader
                • Click on the link: http://ninjatrader.com/PlatformDirect
                • Enter your license key and press Submit
                • Select 'NinjaTrader 8'
                • Select 'Download'
                • Critical: Before running the installer, ensure NinjaTrader is closed.

This time I can see data, but its definitely not in sync. There are huge gaps in the live data (did a test trade and was filled 150 points below where the chart showed the market was) and I cannot connect to market replay data. I've contact Oneup Trader and they've confirmed my account is set up to trade NKD. Any suggestions?

Comment

Change the instrument trading hours to default 24/7 template. That worked for me, there might be other templates that works but I haven't had time to check them. The one downfall is that you can't use vwap or pivots on your charts this way

Comment

To clarify, you can change a chart's trading hours by following these steps:
                  • Right click on your chart > Data series
                  • Locate 'Trading hours' then select 'Default 24/7' from the drop down list > OK
                  If lonechaos' solution doesn't work for you, please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.
                  • You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support
                  • Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.
                  • Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2061855 ATTN PatrickG

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by techgetgame, Yesterday, 11:42 PM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post techgetgame  
                  Started by sephichapdson, Yesterday, 11:36 PM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post sephichapdson