Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Bought the lease for NT8... now what do I do to get access to it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought the lease for NT8... now what do I do to get access to it?

Hello everyone,

So I decided to take the plunge and went for the $225 version for a lease of NT8 so that I could try some automated strategies. However, upon purchasing it, nothing has changed in my NT8 platform. I'm looking around online but I'm not really finding any steps to actually getting access to these features and my NT8 platform hasn't changed at all.

Am I completely missing something like an idiot? Do I have to wait for NT's support staff to manually turn on my ATM privileges, etc.? There's really not a clear explanation of what to do once you Paypal them how you're supposed to go about moving from the free version to the fully unlocked one.

Any help appreciated.

Turns out they sent the license to my business email, which was listed in my paypal account as my main email. I get all my other communicae from NT via my personal main email. Kind of confusing.

Comment

Hello ckabjp,

Thank you for the post.

The features of the License Key such as ATM Strategies, OCO Orders and Chart Trader will be available to you for live trading when you have entered a Live License Key into the platform. You will receive this License Key after completing the purchase to the email that you used to complete the purchase. A purchase or leased License Key is required to be entered in order to access these features.

When purchasing the License Key, the License Key will be sent to the email associated with your PayPal account that you used to complete the purchase.

We would be more than glad to update your email and provide you with your License Key if you email us at PlatformSales[at]NinjaTrader.com with a copy of this Forum Post and the email associated with your PayPal account.

Please let me know if I may be of additional assistance.
      Thomas C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Aviram Y  
      Started by quantismo, 04-17-2024, 05:13 PM
      3 responses
      0 likes