• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Changing the defaults on drawing tools

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing the defaults on drawing tools

Hi,

Is there a way to change the default parameters on drawing tools in NT8?

For example, I click on the line tool and select horizontal line. The line always draws as a 2pt blue line.

I can select the line properties and change them (make it a yellow 1 pt line, for example), and i can save those changes as a template. But to use that template I have to first draw a 2 pt blue line, select the line, select properties, click on template, load, select my yellow template and then apply it. That is a lot of mouse click just to get a 1 pt yellow line!

Is there any way to change the defaults so that each time I select the line tool, it draws a line based on the last set of selected parameter (e.g. a 1 pt yellow line)?

Thanks

Hello ralett,

To save your settings as the default after making changes in the line properties window click Apply then save the template with the name Default with a capital D and no extra spaces or characters.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by pjsmith, Today, 05:21 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post pjsmith
    by pjsmith

Started by gbux11, Today, 02:41 AM