Managing ATM Orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Managing ATM Orders

Hello. I'm new to NinjaTrader and have a question about managing existing ATM orders once they are established. I set a custom ATM strategy to automatically submit a stop-loss and profit-target if my entry limit order is triggered. However, I can't find anything in the user manual on how to change the stop and/or limit, or even see what they are once I've created the ATM strategy. One would think the ATM strategy would appear in the "Orders" section of the Control Panel, but all that appears there is my entry limit order; I can't see the actual ATM strategy I've created. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello,

Thank you for your post. The ATM's stop/target orders will only be available in the Orders tab or order entry windows after the entry entry order is filled.

Please follow the instructions below to modify a stop or limit order in your chart.
    • Move your mouse cursor over the line that represents the order you wish to modify and left click
    • A ghost line will appear representing the desired price you wish to modify the order to
    • If you wish to cancel this operation at this time, you can press the "Esc" key on your keyboard otherwise;
    • Move this ghost line to your desired price and left click to initiate the order price modification

Click here for more information on modifying orders using Chart Trader

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks. While your instructions indicate that it's possible to change the entry order, is it also possible to change the ATM stop and profit target orders before the entry is filled?

Comment

Actually, what I mean to ask is this: If the stop and limit orders in an ATM order are not yet visible in my chart (because the entry order has not been triggered yet), how, if at all, would I modify them?

Comment

Thank you for your reply.

No, you would not be able to modify them until they are active on an order entry window. Only when seen as an active or working order will it then be able to manged.

Let us know if we may assist further.
          Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your post. The ATM's stop/target orders will only be available in the Orders tab or order entry windows after the entry entry order is filled.

Please follow the instructions below to modify a stop or limit order in your chart.
            • Move your mouse cursor over the line that represents the order you wish to modify and left click
            • A ghost line will appear representing the desired price you wish to modify the order to
            • If you wish to cancel this operation at this time, you can press the "Esc" key on your keyboard otherwise;
            • Move this ghost line to your desired price and left click to initiate the order price modification

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance. krogerfeedback

Only when seen as an active or working order will it then be able to manged.
            Last edited by dennis471; 03-05-2019, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the replies.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Waxavi
              by Waxavi

Started by TradeForge, Today, 02:09 AM