Delete cancel pending order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delete cancel pending order

How can delete the pending cancel order???

Does the order persist after a restart of NinjaTrader? If so, reset your simulator:

Resetting a simulation account will clear all historical trade data from this account. Please follow the instructions below to reset a simulation account.
    • From the NinjaTrader Control Center window select the Accounts tab
    • Right click on your simulation account and select 'Edit Account'
    • Press the "Reset" button

Comment

I have the same problem, but it is not solved with the above described, because when I try to reset the account, the ninjatrader freezes, and I must finish the process "by force" and the account continues like this, with the operations in state "cancel pending "

even uninstall the NT8 and when reinstalling it again, they are still operating there

How do I remove that? It has me completely desperate.

Comment

It is expected that NinjaTrader will appear frozen while it completes the reset. This can take quite some time based on the sized of your database and your PC's capabilities. Please let the reset run until it is complete.

If you do not want to wait you can rename your database, however, the following items stored in the old database will be lost - Trading Hours templates, Instrument Lists / Custom Instruments, historical trade execution data, saved Strategy Analyzer backtest results.

You can rename your database by following the steps below:
        • Shutdown NinjaTrader and Go to the Start Menu
        • Select My Documents--> NinjaTrader 8--> db--> "NinjaTrader.sdf" file (may only say 'NinjaTrader' depending on your Windows File Explorer settings)
        • Right click on NinjaTrader.sdf and select "Rename" *Name it "OLDNinjaTrader.sdf"
        • Then restart the software and NinjaTrader will create a fresh database file to use
        To prevent running into situations where you can potentially lose important data, we advise running regular backups via our inbuilt backup feature in NinjaTrader - http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...up_archive.htm

Comment

Thank you very much for the reply.
          Doing so, if it worked for me.

I clarify that I am using the NT8 in a VPS that has "moderately" good resources, (attached image) and even so, leaving it for a whole day, (20 hours), could not reset the account.

It is a serious error that NT should correct in future updates

Comment

This is not common and would be unique to your specific NinjaTrader files. If you followed my steps to rename your database, you should now have a file on your PC named OLDNinjaTrader.sdf. What is the size of this file?

Are you able to attach it for review (it might be too large)?

Comment

I think that's the explanation, it weighs 1.7 GB,

Comment

Yes, that is a very large database. To put this in perspective, look at the newly created db file which is only about 7mb.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
                3 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
                Started by RookieTrader, Today, 09:37 AM
                4 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post RookieTrader