Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data for backtesting?

Hi

I want to backtest my indicators that require 20 days of back data inorder to provide current analysis.

Market replay will only play 1 trading day at a time so my indicators won't work using this function as they need to read 20 days of data.

Historical data in EOD/Min/Tick format - Can this be replayed in NT7 and NT8 to build Daily and Intraday (min & tick) charts that contain more than 1 trading days data. I believe Market Replay is more accurate for building Tick Charts but as stated it only allows me to see 1 trading day at a time.

Do I need a live account to use a live data stream service?

Thanks

Last edited by Andrew 17; 02-13-2019, 10:09 AM.

Hello Andrew17,

Below I have provided a link to our site where you can request a free demo for futures and/or forex which will also give you access to historical data for most popular Futures and Forex instruments.

NinjaTrader is a futures trading platform that delivers integrated multi-device trading. Discover our best platform to trade futures for active futures traders.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ View Post
      Hello Andrew17,

Below I have provided a link to our site where you can request a free demo for futures and/or forex which will also give you access to historical data for most popular Futures and Forex instruments.

NinjaTrader is a futures trading platform that delivers integrated multi-device trading. Discover our best platform to trade futures for active futures traders.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.
      Hi Christopher do I need a live brokerage account with NT in order to access a data streaming service (not during the trial)

Comment

Correct in order to receive real time data within NinjaTrader you would need a live account with a supported broker or a supported data provider. To verify what options are available after the trial has expired I suggest contacting our Sales Team at platformsales(@ sign)ninjatrader(dot)com

Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by love2code2trade, Yesterday, 01:45 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post love2code2trade  
        Started by funk10101, Today, 09:43 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes