Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep drawings in 'playback connection'

Hi.

I'm using the 'playback connection' utility in NT8.

When I'm operating one day, I draw lines and rectangles with templates on the graph and I also use the volume indicator, drawing a line at a certain volume level.
    However, when I go to operate the next day, everything I draw the day before has been lost.
    Is it possible to keep what I drew the day before when operating the next day in 'playback connection'?

Keep playing. Don't restart.

Comment

I did not operate several days in a row the same day. What I do is operate only the day before the current day. So, when I finish the day before, I turn off the computer. And so I proceed every day.
      For example, on day 2, I operate on day 1. On day 3, I operate on day 2. However, when I go to operate on day 2, what I draw on day 1 has been lost.

Comment

Check the lock box for each drawing object that should keep what you drew no matter what day you go to. Right-click the drawing object then lock.

Comment

It does not work. When I disconnect, everything is lost.

Does anyone know if when I connect in that mode, can you automatically load days before the day I'm going to simulate?
          For example, let's imagine that I want to simulate February 15th in Playback. Would there be any way that they were automatically drawn the previous 15 days?
          Currently, what I need to do to get these days out is to load them all from the beginning, which is very slow.

Say that I have a demo account.

Comment

It is expected that drawing objects would not persist after disconnecting or rewinding playback.

Regarding loading the charts back in time, this would be possible if you have a leased or purchased license key (it would automatically download and display the historical data), If you wanted the data to be as accurate as possible, then you would need to do what you're currently doing which is playing back the data.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
            4 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Aviram Y  
            Started by algospoke, 04-17-2024, 06:40 PM
            3 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse