Order Flow Volume Profile Indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Flow Volume Profile Indicator

Is there a way to have the Developing VPOC tracker in the Order Flow Volume Profile Indicator stop "tracking" after a specified "Trading Hours" selection ends?

I have attached a screenshot to illustrate the current behavior of the Developing VPOC tracker in the indicator, set to US RTH hours, as it draws a line through the ETH hours instead of ending at the end of the US RTH hours.

The reason I ask is I would like to have two separate Order Flow Volume Profile indicators on one chart with one showing ETH hours and the other showing RTH hours with each having their developing VPOC shifts tracked independently of one another. The second screen shot illustrates how the Developing VPOC lines go through the next session with an undesirable effect of not "ending" when the previous session ends.

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Glad to assist. To accomplish this, please right click on the chart > select Data Series > click the option for Break at EOD > Press OK.

See here for more information on working with Data Series > How to edit Data Series parameters:

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.

Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

EricB,

Thank you for your reply. The option for Break at EOD was already selected in the screenshots posted above. In this next posted screenshot, I have removed the ETH hours for the US Index Futures and you can see the Developing VPOC (Gold line) is not behaving like the Initial Balance (Grey dotted line) as well as the Value Area (Blue dotted line). These two plotted lines are indeed ending at the end of session where the Developing VPOC is not.

Comment

Thank you for your reply.

Please write into to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]Com along with your log and trace files and a link to this forum post.

Include ticket number 2082436 in the body of the email.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to your response so I may investigate this matter further.
        • Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
        • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
        • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
        • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.
        We look forward to assisting further.
        Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

In addition, I have reproduced this with 3 other Ninjatrader 8 users.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by cocoescala, 10-12-2018, 11:02 PM
          7 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Jquiroz1975  
          Started by oviejo, Today, 12:28 AM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby