Version 8.0.17.2 64 bit Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Version 8.0.17.2 64 bit Update

Not sure when you guys pushed out this update.

I just loaded it though and it seems a little unstable. Is this update ready to be loaded or should users wait?

I noticed the icon disappears now and I had some trouble withe some custom indicators loading
    -EC_Chris-
    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Emergent Cybernetics

8.0.17.2 was released on Friday, however, we haven't sent out the typical pop up notice to users yet to update their platforms. With that said, we've been using this version internally and are not aware of any issues like you describe.

Could you go into further detail about what you're experiencing? What steps would I take to reproduce the symptoms you're describing?

Comment

I think the custom indicator issue is something on my side. If I continue having issues, I'll get with you on that.

However, the icon issue is occurring across all machines. Simply the "NT" icon in my taskbar is not showing up correctly. It is just appears like to a sheet of paper. See attachment

Attached Files
      -EC_Chris-

Comment

Actually I think I just figured it out. I have NT pinned to the taskbar. It looks like on the update, something with wrong with that pin. I unpinned it and re-pinned it and it seems to be working now.

Guess something happens in the update where that becomes an issue.
        -EC_Chris-

Comment

i came across this by coincidence.

i've installed the update and my machine is extremely sluggish. this issue seems to be with historical data, though i can't swear to it. in fact, i've emailed platform support about it earlier today. i'm running an alienware r5 with plenty of horses.

Comment

Without further detail, it will be difficult to troubleshoot any issue specifically. Contacting us via email is the best thing to do in these cases so that we may troubleshoot what you're experiencing with more accuracy.

sidviciousX, I located your email in our system, however, we never received a reply from you. I've just followed up again via email. Please check your junk/spam folders for messages from us.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post algospoke  
            Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
            3 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred