Reversal Bar Base period type (Point and figure) for Volumetric Bar Type

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reversal Bar Base period type (Point and figure) for Volumetric Bar Type

It would be great if you add Reversal Bar Base period type (Point and figure) for Volumetric Bar Type.

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Glad to assist. I have submitted this as a feature request to the Development Team. I will follow up with an internal tracking number for your reference as soon as it is created.

Please let me me know if I may be of any further assistance.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

The ID for this request is SFT-3013. You may reference this ID in the future regarding this matter. If implemented, this would also list in the NinjaTrader Help Guide release notes along with all updates upon release (Help > Help > Release Notes).

Let us know if we may assist further.

Comment

Yes PLEASE. it was my problem as well since I bought the lifetime license I was looking everywhere to find out how I can set point&figure reversal on my volumetric chart and sadly I found out this option is not available. Thank you so much in advance for already requesting this feature. NT8 is great and honestly you've got a great support team and I don't want to go and get other software for my charting platform.

NATNGK and a big thanks to you for mentioning and requesting this important feature as well.

Comment

Any update on if this feature will be added? Thankfully I found this thread while trying to figure out why I cannot do this.

Comment

Hello Dagamos,

Thank you for your post.

Interest in this feature at this time is still being tracked, there are not any additional update available on this request at this time. Added features will list after update in the product release notes found at Help > Help Guide > Release Notes. I will make sure your vote is added as well!

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_EricB View Post
              Hello Dagamos,

Thank you for your post.

Interest in this feature at this time is still being tracked, there are not any additional update available on this request at this time. Added features will list after update in the product release notes found at Help > Help Guide > Release Notes. I will make sure your vote is added as well!

Is there a way to easily make the width of the volumetric bars smaller? The default size is really wide and wastes a lot of screen space. I have looked in the help guide but I do not see anything related to this.

Comment

Hi Dagamos, thanks for your post.

If you want to see more bars on the chart consider increasing the Ticks Per Level property. I'll add a feature request to add a width setting for the bars as well.

Thank you for your suggestion.
                Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChrisL View Post
                  Hi Dagamos, thanks for your post.

If you want to see more bars on the chart consider increasing the Ticks Per Level property. I'll add a feature request to add a width setting for the bars as well.

Thank you for your suggestion.
                  Thank you. I'm not interested in seeing more bars, just trying to make the screen real estate efficient and right now there is a lot of wasted space with the bars being so wide.

Comment

Please add me also to this request!

Comment

Originally posted by natngk View Post
                      It would be great if you add Reversal Bar Base period type (Point and figure) for Volumetric Bar Type.

Thanks
                      Agree. Are we getting these soon? Seeing other platforms using PnF (Reversal bars) for FootPrint (Volumetric Bar) types

Comment

Hi, Please add my vote this request SFT-3013

Thank you

Comment

Hello. I am piggy-backing off of the requests from the previous posters here. I am really wanting (almost needing) NT8 to support reversal bars as the bar type in the footprint chart. Most other platforms have this feature, and a good percentage of futures traders use these bar types for their footprints - to the point where this feature is a "must have," a "deal-breaker."

In the trading community I am in, there have been several members that have switched platforms entirely because of this single feature alone, and were just like me - they LOVE Ninja. I don't want to switch brokers like they had to!

Please add support for this critical footprint element. It would do a lot of good for the NT community!!!

Thanks for all your hard work! Cheers!

Comment

Hi Please count my vote for this as well.

Comment

Hello, any update on this, it is over two years from the first post/request? I am also looking for a volumetric reversal bar for Ninja or can you direct me to a third party vendor that has such a bar? Thank you.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by martin70, 03-24-2023, 04:58 AM
                              14 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post martin70  
                              Started by TraderBCL, Today, 04:38 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post TraderBCL