Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instrument settings

Hello,

with my multibroker license I do connect to fxcm as well and I have a question concerning CFD please.

GER30 shows price with 2 digits, FRA40 with 1 digit (rounded on 1 digit) and UK100 with no digit.

It is different price with digits on fxcm platform and I assume this is correct on fxcm platform (because this is same as from another broker!)

How do I adjust on NinjaTrader8 please. What settings should be for FXCM-CFD and FXCM-Forexpairs please.

Thank you!
    Tony

Are you reporting that all three of these instruments seem to be incorrect when compared to FXCM Trading Station? When I make this comparison, I notice that GER30 and FRA40 match, but UK100 seems to not be plotting at the .01 tick size like it does within FXCM's display. Is that what you observe?

Comment

yes, this is what I see.

and one CFD can have stop with 10 ticks/pips. and another needs 100 to avoid error messages with an entry.
      Last edited by tonynt; 02-21-2019, 11:14 AM. Reason: typing error

Comment

The Product Management Team will be making an adjustment to the tick size of UK100 soon. Restart your NinjaTrader to receive this update.

I don't know what error you're referring to, but the spread for these instruments can vary wildly. If that doesn't explain the issue, I would recommend making a new forum thread with more detailed information about the error you're referring to so we can keep issues organized. Alternatively, contact us via email at PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com.

Comment

the error message are attached. this is caused by the different unlogical tick sizes. Now I know but its confusing trading with total different ticksizes for stops in atm or script. (confusing when different for same kind of instruments as CFD)
          Attached Files

Comment

The error you've attached simply indicates that an OCO ID cannot be reused once on of the OCO orders associated with that ID has filled or been cancelled. If ATM orders are being rejected due to being invalid, I would expect this to be the second error that occurs.

If this issue persists after the UK100 tick size has been updated, please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.
            • You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support
            • Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.
            • Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2086024 ATTN PatrickG

Comment

I attached wrong screenshot with another message. Here is the screenshot before I knew that I have to change stop from 15 to 150.
              Attached Files

Comment

I suspect this is because of the difference in spread for the instrument you're trading. Which instrument are you producing this message on which requires the switch of tick distance from 15 to 150?

Comment

Patrick, this was the message before I changed the stopsize to 150.

I made the ATM with UK100 and 10 ticks stop. Whan enabling this with EUSTX appeared the message.

Which is logical for me now. This is what I mean with confusing when having totally different stops for same class of instruments necessary to avoid error-messages.

I restarted NT and now also UK100 is showing prices OK.

Thank you for your support!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
                  47 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post aligator  
                  Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes