Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart Freezes When Switching Over to 6J

Hello,

There was another huge price move in the 6J today, and once again, I missed it because the chart froze when I tried to switch over to it.

Will there ever be a fix for that issue that I've had for as long as I can remember?

Now don't get me wrong, I'm very happy with NT8 and it has come a long way and has had many significant improvements, but this issue with the 6J, which I've reported more than once before, seems like it's being ignored.

I've just installed a new graphics card (one of my two cards failed) and I've just doubled my RAM to 64GB, but the problem persists.

If you've reported the issue before, I would recommend following up on those threads/emails so the conversation may have some continuity. In general, these performance issues are hard to diagnose on the forums because of a lack of specific information. In general, there are no known issues that affect all clients with the same symptoms you're reporting. It sounds like a workpsace complexity/PC performance issue. We'll need to learn more about your PC/NinjaTrader setup.

If you do not recall the ticket numbers or threads where you've reported this exact symptom previously, Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.
    • You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support
    • Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.
    • Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2086864 ATTN PatrickG

Comment

Thanks Patrick,

I just sent you my log and trace files.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post alifarahani  
      Started by junkone, Today, 11:37 AM