Multi Session Close

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi Session Close

Is there an indicator that will plot lines like the OHLC indicator for say 4 sessions closes at the time the user chooses. I'm looking to plot lines for the close of the Forex sessions. London, New York.......ect. It would be cool if we could label the lines with text ie London close and so on.
    Last edited by Sinks; 02-24-2019, 08:30 PM.

Hello Sinks,

To confirm, you are looking for an already created script and you are not wanting assistance developing the code of an indicator, is this correct?

There is the Timezonecolors indicator.
    https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...ezonecolors-2/

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Chelsea........Yes, I thought before I jumped into another battle of trying to code the indicator, I would try the old man lazy way and see if there was one all ready available. I have seen the Timezonecolors indicator, but I don't think it plots a line on the session close. I would like to have a line plotted at the end of each session based on the time the user inputs. There will be 4-5 available times the user can input. The line would be a labled horizontal ray or the labeled horizontal line. It should plot the prior day closes for the days the user inputs, and inputs for a discription of the line ie......London, Asia, New York...ect. The ability to plot the lines on other charts would be very good on at least all charts but better for charts the user can pick (intraday charts). Any direction to start me on my way would be a God send. I have a bottle of Aleve on standby for headaches and hydrocodone for when I bang my head against the wall.
      Last edited by Sinks; 02-25-2019, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Hello Sinks,

Thank you for confirming this.

I have moved your thread from the Indicator Development to the Platform Technical Support section of the forums as this is not related to code development.

If the indicator does not provide the functionality you are looking for, this thread will remain open for any community members that may know of an existing indicator with the functionality you are requesting.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our business development follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request.
        Last edited by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB; 02-26-2019, 08:52 AM.
        Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Sinks, you might try Repeaters indicator by Ninjatrader_AlanP. It won't do exactly what you ask (mainly label) but maybe slightly more than TimeZones re: lines, borders, outlines etc (use a border with transparent fill). I think you may mean vertical, rather than horizontal lines, else I'm very possibly mis-understanding.
          Difficult to see inside someone else's mind (you don't want to see inside mine).
          I don't KNOW it will work for your needs, but might be worth a fiddle. I use it for ETH/RTH Sessions so no 'overlap'. Might be worth a look.
          I did code a version of ColotTZ with labels and audible alerts, a long time ago for 7, but use Repeater for 8.
          Hope this helps

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by WHICKED, Today, 12:56 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post WHICKED
          by WHICKED

Started by Spiderbird, Today, 12:15 PM
          2 responses