Want to purchase lifetime license to NT and then use NT8 at AMP futures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to purchase lifetime license to NT and then use NT8 at AMP futures

I really like NT8 however Dorman and Philip Capital do not provide access to some of the exchanges I want. I use CQG data through AMP Futures currently.

I don't want to buy $1000 software it and then find out I can't use it at AMP.

I have received conflicting information on whether NT8 will work witth AMP or not. I heard that people who had NT8 prior to March 2018 can supposedly continue to use it with AMP and CQG, but others cannot.

ON the other hand, tech support at AMP tells me that it will work by entering my CQG login info, but sometimes AMP tech support is of somewhat dubious value.

Hello foreman01,

As of March 11th, 2015 CQG is no longer available for purchase for new clients and in order to be grandfathered into use with CQG you will need to have a live license key prior to this date.

In order to further assist you please email [email protected]

Christopher S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChristopherS View Post
      Hello foreman01,

As of March 11th, 2015 CQG is no longer available for purchase for new clients and in order to be grandfathered into use with CQG you will need to have a live license key prior to this date.

In order to further assist you please email [email protected]
      Hello Christopher.

I purchased my full live license in late 2011 and have an email from NinjaTrader showing this fact. Does that mean I can trade through a broker that uses CQG data? In a similar fashion to foreman01 I would like access to exchanges not currently supported by NT.

Comment

Hello FMtrader,

Please send your license key to platformsales[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com so we can determine your eligibility to trade with CQG through a third-party FCM. You can access your NinjaTrader license key from the NinjaTrader Control Center > Help > License Key.

When you send your license key, please also specify which FCM you intend to use with CQG data.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by FrancisMorro, Today, 03:24 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post FrancisMorro  
        Started by Segwin, 05-07-2018, 02:15 PM
        10 responses
        0 likes