Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pitchfork in NT8

Hello,

as I was working with pitchforks in NT7 I see it takes more clicks to switch to modified schiff now in NT8. Is there a shortcut possible maybe?

And where can one change the color of all lines? There is to change the anchor and the retracement but the handle and the upper line (up-fork ) I tried now for one hour to change color without success. LOL

Thank you!
    Tony

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

There is not a hot key to change Modified Shiff or upper portions of the pitchfork at this time, though I will submit a feature request on you behalf.

I will follow up with an internal tracking number for your reference as soon as it is created.

Please let me me know if I may be of any further assistance.

Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

The tracking ID regarding the hotkeys is SFT-2386. For options on the fork colors, SFT-1349. You may reference these ID in the future regarding this matter. If implemented, this would also list in the NinjaTrader Help Guide release notes along with all updates upon release (Help > Help > Release Notes).

Let us know if we may assist further.
      Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

thank you for your reply. There is some misunderstanding it seem, sorry if caused by inaccurate translation to english. My question was referring 2 different topics:

A.) in NT7 changing the pitchfork to modified schiff was with less clicks than it is with NT8. Correct? Therefore I ask if there is another possibility to handle it faster in NT8 (why should something be more worse than it has been before when doing an upgrade?)
        B.) I can not change all colors of the pitchfork. I find where to change color of anchor and color of retrace, but not the color of the other lines. Can you please reply me wher can be changed the colors of the pitchfork (eg as it was in NT7)

Thank you!
        Tony

Comment

A.) There is not shorter method to change the Andrew's Pitchfork calculation method. The feature request that Eric provided above is tracking demand for what you desire
          B.) Click on 'x price levels' at the bottom of the properties list. This takes you to a screen where you can edit/add/delete pitchfork lines as you desire

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by BarzTrading, Today, 07:25 AM
          2 responses
          1 like
          Last Post BarzTrading  
          Started by devatechnologies, 04-14-2024, 02:58 PM
          3 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH