• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bertha8
    replied
    Originally posted by NinjaTrader_EricB View Post
    Hello,

Thank you for your post. The licensing servers are up-and-running at this time.

The first thing I would recommend doing is shutting down NinjaTrader and restarting your modem/router.

If you have an antivirus/firewall installed you will want to add NinjaTrader to its exceptions list.

If you still see the same, please write into to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]Com along with your log and trace files and a link to this forum post.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to your response so I may investigate this matter further. kissanime
    • Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
    • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
    • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.
    We look forward to assisting further.
    Just what I needed, worked a treat, thank you!

Leave a comment:

• chutesandladders
    replied
    Issue resolved with no change on my end. The problem isn't always between the keyboard and chair.

Leave a comment:

• chutesandladders
    replied
    I show that on startup, while this error is generated, a TCP connection is successfully established on port 443 to 73.3.203.239, which is what license.ninjatrader.com resolves to.

No attempt seems to be made to connect to 161.47.139.117 (license2.ninjatrader.com)

I re-synced with NTP servers just prior to seeing this message again.

Leave a comment:

• chutesandladders
    replied
    Still not working.

Leave a comment:

• chutesandladders
    replied
    Verified that the same problem occurs in a clean environment with a fresh windows 10 installation.

Leave a comment:

• chutesandladders
    replied
    Ticket 2092836, where the same response was given and after verifying network connectivity to the license servers they've asked for remote access to my machine, which I'm reluctant to provide for the time being.

Uninstall, delete ninjatrader folders, and re-install did not resolve the issue.

Uninstall, delete ninjatrader folders, and re-install previous version did not resolve the issue.

Will try again in a clean virtual environment.

Please update this forum with a link to log in, as it's a giant pain to figure out how to do so.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_ChrisSch
    replied
    Hello chutesandladders,

Thank you for the reply.

It does not appear that we have received your email. Could you try sending once more?

I look forward to your reply.

Leave a comment:

• chutesandladders
    replied
    Message sent. Reboot did not correct the problem. There is no firewall or antivirus problem and no recent system changes.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_EricB
    replied
    Hello,

Thank you for your post. The licensing servers are up-and-running at this time.

The first thing I would recommend doing is shutting down NinjaTrader and restarting your modem/router.

If you have an antivirus/firewall installed you will want to add NinjaTrader to its exceptions list.

If you still see the same, please write into to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]Com along with your log and trace files and a link to this forum post.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to your response so I may investigate this matter further.
    • Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
    • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
    • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.
    We look forward to assisting further.

Leave a comment:

• chutesandladders
    started a topic License Servers are down

License Servers are down

If you could bring them up before market open, it would be appreciated.

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by BarzTrading, Today, 07:25 AM
2 responses
1 like
Last Post BarzTrading  
Started by devatechnologies, 04-14-2024, 02:58 PM
3 responses
0 likes
Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
Started by tkaboris, Today, 08:01 AM