NinjaTrader Connection Guide for Oanda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NinjaTrader Connection Guide for Oanda

I bought a copy of cull license of NinjaTrader 8 and tried many times to connect to my Oanda live account following the steps given in url https://ninjatrader.com/ConnectionGu...nnection-Guide but it failed to connect giving the window message "My NinjaTrader C2 : Invalid User Or Password (Logon Failed)"
    I have disabled google authenticator and use the same user name and password to log into the https://fxtrade.oanda.com/ to tried to connect my Ninja Trader 8 to Oanda but failed.
    Anyone have tried to connect to Oanda can offer some advice please.

Hello fred131,

Thank you for writing in..

So that I may investigate, I would ask that you contact me by email at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In the email please include a link to this forum thread, a copy of today's trace files, and the message in the body "ATTN Sergey". You will find these diagnostic files in the Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > Trace folder.

Additionally, please send me your credentials so I may test them on my end as well.

Thanks in advance; I look forward to resolving your inquiry.
    Sergey S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Sergey, Yes I have done that but it seems I need to talk to the right person in Oanda Singapore to enable the connection. I do not know any technical person in a position to enable me to connect in Oanda but if Ninjatrader 8 wrote in its website product description that it support Oanda so I hope they have settled the commercial and technical problems involved. Many other brokerage have actually mentioned they have no plan to use Ninjatrader as its trading platform like ig.com.

Comment

Hello fred131,

Thank you for your reply.

As I mentioned I am happy to test these credentials to ensure you are able to connect. However, you are correct in the sense that you will need to contact Oanda first in order to have them re-structure the credentials to be accepted with NinjaTrader 8 platform. Once they do that, you should be able to create a connection using the Oanda connection guide.

I look forward to resolving your future inquiries.
        Sergey S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Just to update everyone that Oanda Singapore has informed me that the connection of Ninja Trader is not allowed for Asian customers. Ninja Trader 8 can only be used for US based customers connection to Oanda US only.
          It is sad to find out that there are no Brokerage and datafeed provider for Asia Indices CFD like China A50, Japan 225, HS50, for Ninjatrader 8 since the only such brokerage and datafeed provider like Oanda is not supporting it.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by RookieTrader, Today, 09:37 AM
          3 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
          Started by kulwinder73, Today, 10:31 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post kulwinder73