workspaces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

workspaces

Hello, is it still possible and expected that now and again workspaces can get corrupted in NT8. And this can cause indicators and 3rd party tools to not function correctly?
    As in the past it is never clear how the corruption happened - is it during startup or shutdown process? given ninja internally writes / reads from these files - 3rd party indicators dont have access and dont directly corrupt those workspace xml files? Any background information on this appreciated - in the past this has been a source of issues in nt7 and presumubly nt8 as the mechanism hasnt materially changed?
    thanks

I would not be able to accurately diagnose what you're describing without more specific information. In general, 'workspace corruption' should not occur, so I do not have any general advice or feedback for this symptom. When this occurs, it is typically due to a unique set or circumstances.

Not all users experience what you're reporting, so we would need to know more about your PC, NinjaTrader configuration, and circumstances in which you experience what you're describing. Please send me your workspace, log, and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.
    • You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support
    • Expand 'Other files' and enable 'Workspace files and UI settings'.
    • Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2097161 ATTN Patrick G

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post jaybedreamin  
    Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
    6 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post DJ888