Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scrolling Chart Up and Down

Dear Support,

One easy way to scroll the chart up and down without changing the vertical scale is to place the cursor on the chart and use the up or down keys on the keyboard.

The issue is that any indicators in 2nd (and other panels) will also scrolls up and down and will disappear on down scroll. This is OK for similar scrolling on X scale since X scale applies to all panels equally. But, price and other indicator panels have different scales on Y scale. Therefore the vertical scrolling of the price panel should not impact other panels.

I understand that one can independently scroll the vertical scale by using the left mouse to move the cursor on the right margin, but that will shrink or expand the scale and is not really desirable.

Thanks.

Hello aligator,

Thank you for posting in our forum! Please try the following keyboard and mouse combination to vertically pan just one panel of your chart at a time.

Hold the CTRL key down on your keyboard, and then left click and drag up or down within the margin of the y-axis, in whichever panel you choose. It sounds more complicated than it is. Please give it a try and let me know if you found this helpful.

Additionally, I have included a relevant section of the help guide for more charting tips. The section which goes over the tip above is called "How to scroll a chart (panning"

Please let me know if I may assist further.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Javierw.ok, Today, 04:12 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Javierw.ok  
    Started by timmbbo, Today, 08:59 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post bltdavid