• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NinjaTrader_EricB
    replied
    Hello jjanguda,

Thank you for your post.

Glad to assist. At this time there is not an option to z order level in this manner. I have submitted this as a feature request to the Development Team. I will follow up with an internal tracking number for your reference as soon as it is created.

The tracking ID for this request is SFT-529. You may reference this ID in the future regarding this matter. Our Help Guide Release Notes will also list all new changed or additions to NinjaTrader (Help > Help).

Please let me me know if I may be of any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• jjanguda
    started a topic How to display candlestick always on the top

How to display candlestick always on the top

I would like to know if there is a way to fix my candlestick appears always on the top of all the other indicators on the same chart. I know that I can change its level with [ Ctrl + Mouse Scroll wheel ] command but the problem is it is not saved after an indicator moves/removes/changes. My candlestick is sitting around 40 out of 45 levels. Once I change candlestick at level 1, it stays as long as I do not change any on the chart. But once something changes such as adding, removing or modifying an indicator, candlestick goes back to around 20-30 level range.

Sometimes, I have to scroll 100 times to move candlestick to level 1 which is very annoying. If I can't fix it on the top all the time, is there a way to move level much quicker with a keyboard command like Ctrl + Pg Down so that I can just keep pressing until it reaches to level 1 instead of scrolling the mouse wheel 100 times.

Thanks for your help.

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by glivv, Today, 09:17 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post glivv
by glivv

Started by cmv727, Today, 08:48 AM
0 responses
0 likes