Different crosshair locations when Global

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Different crosshair locations when Global

NOTE: This is an issue for charts using templates from 8.0.11.1. Charts without an older template work fine in v12.0.

HI,
    Just updated to to NT8 v12.0 and find that when I set my charts to Global scrolling, all charts have the crosshairs on the same time / price except the chart I am using to scroll on. That chart is ahead of all the rest in time and price.

For example, for RTY 3-18 using a 1 minute chart (candlestick or line on close), on 1/31/18, if I scroll to the day's low, my scrolling chart shows the time and price at 11:54:19, and the low price is 1570.8.

Now if I view another identical chart set to global scrolling, the crosshairs are not at 11:54:19 with a price of 1570.8 (low of the day on this chart also), The crosshairs show a time of 11:54:15 with a price at 1157.0..

I think the charts are correct. they all match at datetime and price, Just the gobal scrolling is lagging on all charts compared to the primary chart you are scrolling on.

I never had this problem before ever until I upgraded to 12.0 today.

Hello whiterhino,

Can you please send me an affected chart template so I can test it on my end. You can find chart templates at the location below. You can send it to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Please put 'Att Jason, Different crosshair locations when Global' in the subject header.

Documents-->NinjaTrader 8-->templates-->Chart

Could it be the other charts have Global (No Time Scroll) selected?

Try the following. Please go to Control Center-->Workspaces and click "new". Create 2 new charts with the chart template in question. Check if both charts use the Global crosshair and subsequently see if the cursor moves in both charts.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

When I remove custom indicator A, it works properly. But if I remove all indicators, including some other custom indicators and add Custom indicator A back, scrolling still works properly.

The template is full of custom indicators.

Comment

I suggest to create a brand new chart without a chart template. Subsequently add one indicator at a time and check if you can scroll as expected. If so, please remove the indicator, add another one and check again (and so on).
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
        Started by frankthearm, Yesterday, 09:08 AM
        13 responses
        0 likes