Indicator High/Low from day before + Indicator for time zones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indicator High/Low from day before + Indicator for time zones

I would like to know if there exists a pre-installed indicator which paints lines for the highest high and the lowest low from the day before? And in case if not, if there is such an indicator in the indicator store?

Plus, I want to ask if there exists a pre-installed indicator where you can define time zones? In case if not, if there is such an indicator in the indicator store?

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

The stock indicator "Prior Day OHLC" indicator is able to display this (right click > Indicators).

Regarding the time zones, an indicator that accomplishes this is publicly available on our NinjaTrader Ecosystem website:
    Here is a basic guideline of how to import NinjaScript add-ons in NinjaTrader 8:

Note — To import NinjaScripts you will need the original .zip file.

To Import:
    1. Download the NinjaScripts to your desktop, keep them in the compressed .zip file.
    2. From the Control Center window select the menu Tools > Import > NinjaScript Add-on...
    3. Select the downloaded .zip file
    4. NinjaTrader will then confirm if the import has been successful.

Critical - Specifically for some NinjaScripts, it will prompt that you are running newer versions of @SMA, @EMA, etc. and ask if you want to replace, press 'No'

Once installed, you may add the indicator to a chart by:
    • Right click your chart > Indicators... > Select the Indicator from the 'Available' list on the left > Add > OK

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

@NinjaTrader_EricB can PriorDayOHLC be adjusted to only provide those elements for the RTH or a custom time period from the day prior, say 9:00 to 2:30 for CL?

Comment

Hello Jmont1,

Thanks for your reply.

This may be done by changing the Trading Hour template. To change the template, right-click the chart, left click Data Series, then use the drop down menu labelled "Trading hours" to select a template.

For RTH, you'll want to select the template labelled with the correct exchange for the instrument followed by "RTH".

For a custom time frame, you'll need to create a custom template. Below I have provided a link with instructions on creating a custom Trading Hour template:

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Tyler M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Eric, I thank you very much (also for your fast response).

Comment

Is there any NinjaTrader indicator for Unirenko which paint higher high and higher low , and lower high and lower low with swing calculation.

Comment

Hello oveshpathan,

Thanks for replying.

Unirenko itself would not be a native feature of the software, so there would not be a native indicator for it. However, I'll leave this thread open for other users to leave their feedback.
              Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by funk10101, Yesterday, 09:43 PM
              1 response
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
              Started by TheWhiteDragon, 01-21-2019, 12:44 PM
              5 responses
              0 likes