Volumetric Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volumetric Suggestions

Just wanted to first start off by saying that the dev team did a great job with the volumetrics. The amount of detail and customizability definitely shows they did their homework.

I'd like to make three suggestions to help further improve it. The first suggestion would be instead of displaying the maximum by changing font color, perhaps you could set it to create a box around the bar's maximum). The reason I state this is that by changing the font color for maximum, it overrides the imbalance text color making it a little more difficult detecting imbalances. The second suggestion is to display where the bid/ask is currently trading at along with its respective resting limit orders. The last suggestion is that it's currently not possible to configure the volumetrics bar to display range bars within the chart toolbar unless one manually edits it in the data series. Inserted a screenshot to show what I mean.

Besides these suggestions, I'm pretty happy that NT is taking a stab at the order flow market and truly presenting a polished and well functioning product. Great work!
    Attached Files

Hell BrandonT1292,

Thank you for your feedback and compliments. I will certainly forward your suggestions to our Development team. However, I believe #3 is likely unexpected, I will report on my end as well so this is looked into and follow up with our findings.

We look forward to assisting further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by frankthearm, Today, 09:08 AM
    8 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post frankthearm  
    Started by NRITV, Today, 01:15 PM
    2 responses