WADDAH ATTAR indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WADDAH ATTAR indicator

is there a waddah attar indicator available for NT8 ?

Hello jimmyb,

Welcome to the NinjaTrader forums!

To confirm, you are looking for an existing indicator to download and you are not inquiring about an indicator you are developing yourself, is this correct?

I did a google search and also did a search on the User App Share section of the NinjaTrader Ecosystem site but I wasn't able to find anything.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Chelsea, Yes I was looking for an already developed indicator. I too looked on google and could not find one for NT8, but I did
      find one and I think I have the code that was written for another platform https://www.tradingview.com/script/i...sion-LazyBear/
      This link would take you there. Is there anyone that could convert this code to NT8?

Comment

waddah attar codes many indicators. It is not possible to convert all of them.

Comment

understood - Thank you

Comment

Hello jimmyb,

As this does not pertain to development I have moved this thread to the NinjaTrader 8 Platform Technical Support section of the forums.

Unfortunately, in the support department at NinjaTrader it is against our policy to create, debug, or modify, code or logic for our clients. This is so that we can maintain a high level of service for all of our clients as well as our partners.

This thread will remain open for any community members that would like to port this as a convenience to you..

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our business development follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request.

Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyb View Post
              is there a waddah attar indicator available for NT8 ?
              found it in this thread: https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...to-ninjatrader

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
              2 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post algospoke  
              Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
              3 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred