replied
    Dear Ninja-Team,

please add my for # SFT-619

Kind regards

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Kennedy
    replied
    Hello gusta39,

Unfortunately SFT-619 has not been added as of yet. When a feature request is implemented, you'll find a description of the new feature in the release notes:

Leave a comment:

• gusta39
    replied
    hi, do we know anything about this subjet ID # SFT-619.?

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ
    replied
    Unfortunately Futures calendar spreads have not been added as a supported asset. I have provided a link below to our Release Notes that goes over new features that have been added to each new release of NinjaTrader.

Leave a comment:

• eralons
    replied
    hi, do we know anything about this subjet ID # SFT-619.?

We have been waiting for more than two years and there are more threads apart from this asking for the same thing.

All the best.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Thank you 911C4s and gusta39, I have forwarded your additional votes to our Development Team.

Leave a comment:

• gusta39
    replied
    Hello everyone!!
    I am also interested in having this improvement implanted.

Leave a comment:

• 911C4S
    replied
    Please add my vote as well although I don't think it will make a difference. Since we have not received a logical explanation for why this cannot be added to NT I can only assume that there are higher up powers that for whatever reason do not want us participating in these markets.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Thank you Xanti1978 and I have forwarded your additional vote to our Development Team.

Leave a comment:

• Xanti1978
    replied
    Hi!,
    I am also interested in having this improvement implanted.

If NJ wants to be one of the best tools, it must allow trading futures calendars.

Leave a comment:

replied
    This feature has not been implemented into the NinjaTrader platform however this feature request is still being tracked by our development team. I have provided a link below to our Release Notes that goes over new features that have been added to each new release of NinjaTrader.

Leave a comment:

• eralons
    replied
    Hi, What about ID SFT-619.?

Leave a comment:

• cordoba
    replied
    I would like to add my vote for # SFT-619. The ability to chart and DOM trade spreads would represent a significant advancement in NT's maturity. As has already been noted, just being able to work with exchange-listed spreads would already make the platform much more relevant for a number of users. If synthetic spreads, such as those that can be created on the TT platform, could come later that would be even better but exchange-listed would already be a step in the right direction.

Leave a comment:

replied
    If you would like any updates for this feature you can reply in this thread or send an email and would be happy to see if there is any additional information available. Also when a new version is released you can view the release notes at the link below to view new features that have been added.

Leave a comment:

• eralons
    replied
    Ok, thanks, can you send me an update?

Leave a comment:

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
47 responses
0 likes
Last Post aligator