Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 911C4S
    replied
    Please add my vote as well although I don't think it will make a difference. Since we have not received a logical explanation for why this cannot be added to NT I can only assume that there are higher up powers that for whatever reason do not want us participating in these markets.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ
    replied
    Thank you Xanti1978 and I have forwarded your additional vote to our Development Team.

Leave a comment:

• Xanti1978
    replied
    Hi!,
    I am also interested in having this improvement implanted.

If NJ wants to be one of the best tools, it must allow trading futures calendars.

Leave a comment:

replied
    This feature has not been implemented into the NinjaTrader platform however this feature request is still being tracked by our development team. I have provided a link below to our Release Notes that goes over new features that have been added to each new release of NinjaTrader.

https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm

Leave a comment:

• eralons
    replied
    Hi, What about ID SFT-619.?

Leave a comment:

• cordoba
    replied
    I would like to add my vote for # SFT-619. The ability to chart and DOM trade spreads would represent a significant advancement in NT's maturity. As has already been noted, just being able to work with exchange-listed spreads would already make the platform much more relevant for a number of users. If synthetic spreads, such as those that can be created on the TT platform, could come later that would be even better but exchange-listed would already be a step in the right direction.

Leave a comment:

replied
    If you would like any updates for this feature you can reply in this thread or send an email and would be happy to see if there is any additional information available. Also when a new version is released you can view the release notes at the link below to view new features that have been added.

https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm

Leave a comment:

• eralons
    replied
    Ok, thanks, can you send me an update?

Leave a comment:

replied
    This feature request can be tracked with ID # SFT-619.

You can request an update on any tracking ID on the forum or via email to our platform support team, and we can share any new information we have on the request.

Leave a comment:

• eralons
    replied
    Hi Cristopher!

Any news?

Leave a comment:

replied
    Hello eralons,

I have submitted your suggestion to our development team and will follow up as soon as a tracking number has been assigned.

Leave a comment:

• eralons
    replied
    I do not understand why the calendar spreads are not supported by NJ, Dorman and Philips support them, they can be routed by CQG ... I think it is easy for NJ to enable them, the calendar quotes independently as the outrights.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_DrewO
    replied
    dowtrader,

Please note that trading spreads in the platform would not be supported. For any margin questions, I recommend speaking with your broker.

Leave a comment:

• dowtrader
    replied
    Originally posted by zweistein View Post
    Hello,

calendar spreads can be traded using my spreadtrader add on.
    Attached an example for the small dax future, fdxm 06-18 and fdxm 03-18.
    Nothing much going on there.

Best regards
    Andreas
    www.zweisteintrading.eu/spreadtrader.htm

(Please not that using spreadtrader you can not reduce your margin requirements for the spread combo, margin requirement is same as for 2 single contracts)
    Hi,

What is the explanation for the margin requirement being the same as for 2 single contracts when using spreadtrader when spread trading related instruments should indeed reduce your exchange margin requirements for the spread combo? Is it a platform or broker issue?

Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• zweistein
    replied
    calendar spreads

Hello,

calendar spreads can be traded using my spreadtrader add on.
    Attached an example for the small dax future, fdxm 06-18 and fdxm 03-18.
    Nothing much going on there.

Best regards
    Andreas
    www.zweisteintrading.eu/spreadtrader.htm

(Please not that using spreadtrader you can not reduce your margin requirements for the spread combo, margin requirement is same as for 2 single contracts)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by PhelanCharles, Today, 09:13 PM
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post PhelanCharles  
Started by sgordet, Today, 08:50 PM
0 responses