• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

NT8 Fails to recognise Windows 10 multi monitor taskbar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8 Fails to recognise Windows 10 multi monitor taskbar

Ever since the early NT8 beta days I have experienced the problem where a maximized chart window overwrites the taskbar on the non primary monitors. I am running 5 monitors and on 4 of them NT8 doesn't maximize windows properly to allow for the fact there is a taskbar present. The issue not only occurs with the standard Win 10 multi monitor taskbar but also occurs with 3rd party programs such as Display Fusion. I initially reported this way back in the early beta days and still suffer from the same issue with the very latest NT8 release. NT8 is the only program on my PC where I experience this issue so there must be something unusual in the way windows are being handled. I have just upgraded the graphics cards in my PC but the problem remains. Surely someone else suffers from this problem? Is there a work around?

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Please write into to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]Com along with your log and trace files and a link to this forum post.

Include ticket number 2104792 in the body of the email.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to your response so I may investigate this matter further.
    • Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
    • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
    • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.
    We look forward to assisting further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

FMtrader, u r not alone. Even though I don't find it to be a main issue, I observe the same thing as what you described.

Comment

timko,

I would also invite you to write in using Eric's above instructions for further investigation.
        Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

ok, will try to. as this is a minor issue to me, I will try to upgrade the device driver first.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by deblanka, Today, 08:56 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post deblanka  
          Started by Boonfly8, Yesterday, 12:30 PM
          7 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post sledge