Crash during rth trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crash during rth trade

NT8 crashed during RTH trade today after a very long interval of time being stable. I did not install the latest iteration, so I am using 8.0.16.3 64bit. NT8 began using 100% of cpu resources and all screens went black. I ended the process.

I reopened NT and closed the open workspace. But NT was still drawing on 20%-50% of cpu resources with no open workspaces.
    Last edited by nepenthean; 03-15-2019, 07:57 AM.

Hello nepenthean,

Thank you for your post.

Please make sure to reach out to your broker's Order Desk if you have not already to manage the orders and position.

I would like to review the Log and Trace files for this occurrence on my end if possible.

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred. You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support. Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please list 'ATTN: Patrick H - 2105002' in the subject line and this thread in the body of the email.

I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

Hello nepenthean,

We did not receive your log and trace files. Please send us an email through your email client with the log and trace files attached.

Please send the email to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with 'ATTN: Patrick H - 2105002' in the subject line and a reference to this thread in the body of the email.
      • Open your NinjaTrader folder under My Documents.
      • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
      • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments in your email
      • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.
      Thanks in advance; I look forward to resolving this item.

Comment

Thank you for following up. I downloaded the newest version and it is stable now. ACME MARKET ANALYTICS are unstable but that is not for you to support. I understand.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by vecnopus, Today, 06:15 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post vecnopus  
        Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes