Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't received credentials email from CQG

Hello dears,

Today i registered a new valid demo account with Ninjatrader but i haven't received the username and password from CQG as usual. I contacted CQG but no reply It seems to me no more demo account supported Please any one has idea what's going on.. I appreciate your contribution..
    Thank you in advance!

CQG is not currently sending credentials out for new demo requests. We're currently working with CQG on this issue. I'll follow up when I have more information.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

Comment

Thanks a lot Dear Patrick G.
      When purchasing a NT lifetime license, Do i get unlimited demo account practice?

Comment

Hello rimallz,

Thank you for your reply.

Purchasing or leasing a license key will allow you to execute live trades from the NinjaTrader platform to an account with a supported broker. By itself, this will not include a market data feed. To receive onging market data access for NinjaTrader, you will either need to connect to a supported brokerage account or subscribe to an independent data provider like Kinetick.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

rimallz, CQG demos appear to be working again. Please try requesting a demo again:

NinjaTrader is a futures trading platform that delivers integrated multi-device trading. Discover our best platform to trade futures for active futures traders.

Comment

Getting similar problem again, any idea if there is a problem with CQG again?

Comment

The CME limits the number of demos that can be active at one time. That limit has been reached for the day.

You may be able to request a new demo account tomorrow morning after 8:00 AM US ET. You can request a demo at the link below:

Comment

I tried yesterday evening but had a same problem, same thing today morning at 9 EST as well. Could the limit be reached in an hour?

Comment

Yes - there is increased demand for demos at the moment and so it is not surprising that they're quickly being exhausted each day.

We're working with the exchange and with CQG in order to expand the available pool of demos, however, there is nothing that can be directly done on your end other than perhaps trying earlier in the morning.

Comment

;Hi Patrick, tried again today at 8:30 EST, still same issue

Comment

This indicates the demos are again exhausted for the day. Please try again tomorrow earlier in the day.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by PaulMohn, Today, 03:49 AM
                      0 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post PaulMohn  
                      Started by inanazsocial, Today, 01:15 AM
                      1 response
                      0 likes
                      Last Post NinjaTrader_Jason