Price Note

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price Note

How can I make Entry and Stop price note invisible and just leave the entry(blue) and stop (pink) mark visible? The white writing covers price bars and I could not even see the price action. Please advise,
    Free online storage and sharing with Screencast.com. 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth per month for free. We won't compress, alter or take ownership of your content.

Hello SOFI777,
    Thanks for your post.

If you want to remove the order executions plotted on your chart you can disable them by following these steps:

1. From your chart click the Data Series button, or right-click on your chart and choose Data Series...
    2. Scroll to the bottom to Plot executions and select how you want your trades to be plotted on this particular chart.
    • Text and marker will display an arrow and text that includes the execution type, lot size, and price.
    • Marker only will only display an arrow wherever you made executions.
    • Do not plot will remove any execution markers on your chart.
    3. After making your selection you can click 'OK'. This customization can be done on any of your individual charts.

Please see the following link for more information in our help guide: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help..._are_plott.htm
    Josh G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Hello,

Just to expand on the topic, when opening new chart - by default execution markers are ON. How to make sure, that when I open a new chart - I want executions not to be plotted on the chart by default (how to change default behavior of execution markers for new charts)?

Thanks

Comment

music_p13,

You would save a preset based on the period type or chart style. Please see the following link for more information:

Josh G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by frslvr, 04-11-2024, 07:26 AM
          9 responses
          1 like
          Last Post caryc123  
          Started by rocketman7, Today, 09:41 AM
          4 responses
          0 likes