Always leave the price up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always leave the price up!

Hello, thank you in advance to anyone who can help me.

In the graph, I would always leave the price in the upper "layer" because when I draw (lines, etc ...) it is always passed backwards and then I must select it, press uppercase and turn the mouse wheel.

Is there any way that the price stays always and by default, at the top and everything that is drawing is below this?

Thank you very much

Hello yonsi72,

Thank you for posting in our forum. The Z Order is what determines which items are in front of others. Currently there is no way to set the Z Order of the data series to stay "always on top" of other objects such as drawing tools or indicators.

Below are instructions to manually change the Z order of objects on your chart.

* First, select an item on your chart that you wish to move behind the price data
    * Once selected you will see small circles around the indicator/drawing object to show it is selected
    * Next, Hold the Shift key down on your keyboard and use the scroll wheel on your mouse (try both up and down)
    to change the Z order of the object
    * Repeat as necessary for other chart objects and indicators

If you would like, I can submit this idea as a feature request to our development team, to be considered for future releases of NinjaTrader 8. If you would like me to submit this feature request on your behalf, please let me know. Thank you again for your post.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post CortexZenUSA  
    Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM
    0 responses
    1 view