SuperDOM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SuperDOM

'Auto-Center' currently seems to have no effect on the NT8 SuperDOM? On or off, mine still moves... Tried setting via right click and properties and right click on DOM selection.

Originally posted by pjsmith View Post
    'Auto-Center' currently seems to have no effect on the NT8 SuperDOM? On or off, mine still moves... Tried setting via right click and properties and right click on DOM selection.
    This setting will re-center the last trade price (yellow block) once the yellow block travels outside of the visible price scale.

Are you saying that this does not work?
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Ray View Post
      This setting will re-center the last trade price (yellow block) once the yellow block travels outside of the visible price scale.

Are you saying that this does not work?
      The yellow block seems to stay near the middle, regardless of the setting for me... I wanted to turn it off, but I could not. I have no auto-centre set, yet the last price stays near the middle. It seems you cannot turn it off on the latest NT8 build?

Comment

Originally posted by pjsmith View Post
        The yellow block seems to stay near the middle, regardless of the setting for me... I wanted to turn it off, but I could not. I have no auto-centre set, yet the last price stays near the middle. It seems you cannot turn it off on the latest NT8 build?
        If you are using the SuperDOM (Dynamic) that is expected behavior.

Additional information on how this works is located here - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ice_ladder.htm
        RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Ray View Post
          If you are using the SuperDOM (Dynamic) that is expected behavior.

Additional information on how this works is located here - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ice_ladder.htm
          I only have the dynamic option. There used to be a static option. I guess it's no longer available? There is no way to stop the price being in the centre and let the price run up and down? It's license dependant?

Comment

The Static SuperDOM is only available when using the simulation license key or a live key which has been specifically enabled for the Static SuperDOM.

What are the first four characters of the license key in your NinjaTrader? You can check by going to Help > About (do not post your license key on the forums).

If the first four characters are anything but '@SIM', this means that you have a live license key entered which is not enabled for the Static SuperDOM.

If you'd like to enable the Static SuperDOM on your key, please write into PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com to request this feature.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by pkefal, 04-11-2024, 07:39 AM
            11 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post jeronymite  
            Started by bill2023, Yesterday, 08:51 AM
            8 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post bill2023