Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Replay

Hi
    I am trading ES contract and I want to use Historical Data to practice my trade. How can I load expired contract data to play Market Replay. I went Tools-->Historical Data--> Load tab-->Get Market Replay Data but Instrument drop down only has ES06-19 (current contract). I want to load ES06-18 data to play back. Please advise,

You can type directly into this instrument selector (and all instrument selectors) to choose the instrument and contract month you desire.

Also, keep in mind that market replay data is only maintained for 90 days, and historical data availability will be dependent on your historical data provider.

Comment

I only have a choice of ES06-19 under Instrument sector.

Comment

My questions is probably more like how can I add expired contract to Instrument list

Comment

Instrument lists don't have the same power as they did in NinjaTrader 7 since you can just type whatever you'd like directly into the instrument selector. Here is a short video demonstration:

Here is a link with more information on adding instruments to an instrument list:

Comment

Hi Patrick
            Yes I did download Instrument (ES06-18) from Instrument sector by typing it (Under Download in Historical Data ) but the instrument that I loaded is still not showing up in drop-down under "Ger Replay Market Data"
            Free online storage and sharing with Screencast.com. 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth per month for free. We won't compress, alter or take ownership of your content.

Comment

You would need to follow the same instructions except type into the Market Replay instrument field:

However, as you notice in my video, the data is unavailable for ES 06-18. Market Replay data is only available on our servers for the last 90 days, so I would not expect you to be able to download ES 06-18 data.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM
              0 responses
              1 view
              0 likes
              Last Post GLFX005
              by GLFX005

Started by XXtrader, Yesterday, 11:30 PM
              2 responses