Creating an overlay consisting of two different futures products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creating an overlay consisting of two different futures products

I want to take something like CL and the NQ, add them together so they plot as a single line, I then want to overlay this line on mu ES candlestick chart, this is possible in Tradingview, is it possible in NT8?

You've written in to us from two different email addresses and are now posting on the forums. Please keep your inquiry to one medium as contacting us multiple times typically results in delayed response time and overall confusion on how to accurately assist you.

I will be following up via email as well - I'll also spend some time testing to see if one of the spread indicators available on the Ecosystem may meet some of your requirements, or at least come close. Could you go into further detail about how the CL and NQ would plot as a single line? There values are thousands of points different (NQ = ~7408, CL = ~60). How would this large price discrepancy be condensed/combined ideally?

I am not aware of an add-on which accomplishes exactly what you want that is free, however, I encourage you to search through our NinjaTrader Ecosystem to see if you find what you need. I also encourage other forum users to provide any relevant information they may have regarding the add-on Revs1 is looking for.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickG; 03-29-2019, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by wzgy0920, Yesterday, 09:53 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
    Started by Rapine Heihei, Yesterday, 07:51 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby