Text Alerts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Text Alerts

Is there a way to set up NT8 to send a text to my cell phone if my position stops out or hits my profit target?
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickG; 04-03-2019, 12:05 PM.

Hello GMiller64,

Thank you for your post.

I've moved your recent post into its own forum thread since it was unrelated to the original thread it was posted under. Moving forward, if you have a new unrelated inquiry, start a new forum thread in the appropriate sub-forum. This helps keep individual topics focused and concise. Alternatively, you can always contact us via email: https://ninjatrader.com/Help

There exists an indicator that will email your trade executions to you.

https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use.../email-trades/ - Import this indicator, then add it to a chart with Chart Trader enabled.

Most phone carriers provide an email address that includes your phone number which you can send emails to and it will be relayed as a text to your phone. You must set up a Share Service to use this indicator.

See this forum post for a list of common setups for share service setups:
    Below is a list of known e-mail settings and information demonstrating configuring e-mail alerts within NinjaTrader. Included are settings which have been tested with basic accounts. Please ensure that your settings are configured identically to those included, as some only use the beginning of the e-mail address and do not

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Please let me know if I can assist any further.
    Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by helpwanted, Today, 03:06 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post sarafuenonly123  
    Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes