Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinetick Real Time Streaming Data

Please can anyone share experience..

For the stock market what kind of Real time tick data Kinetick provide? Rounded cents only, like TD Ameritrade do for Ninjatrader or full tick data, witch including four digit for cents?

This is two picture, that explain my question.

First - original 1 tick chart, what i can see on Thinkorswim platform. Red arrows mark trades between Bid and Ask, with 1 cent spread. ( $28.965; $28.975; $28.985, $28.995). Each tick corresponds to one entry in the "Time and sale" window

Now I connected to TD Ameritrade with Ninjatrader.
    Second - Ninjatrader 1 tick chart, same symbol "AMD", but no trades like $28.965. Price rounded to cent.
    It looks like TD Ameritraide cuts data for Ninjatrader.

Is Kinetick Real time Data give me full picture or limited? Can i see every tick on chart with full price range and with volume?

Thank you for help
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Pavel1380; 04-08-2019, 05:20 AM.

Hello Pavel1380,

The tick size for NYSE and NASDAQ stocks is 0.01 USD. Kinetick would not be able to provide a finer granularity of price data than what is being reported by the exchanges. I am not aware of any data providers that would provide sub-tick data for NYSE and NASDAQ stocks.

Comment

Hello Christopher

Many thanks for the quick reply. Is it possible to connect dxFeed real-time data feed service to Ninjatrader?

dxFeed provides real-time, historical, calculated market data via multiple APIs for stocks, derivatives, commodities, treasuries, indices, forex, cryptocurrencies

Comment

Hello Pavel1380,

dxFeed is not a supported data provider for the NinjaTrader platform.

Comment

Hello Pavel1380, dxFeed provides access to Nasdaq Total View sonce around a month ago. HeatMap and DOM widgets go along.
          Real-time and historical Top of Book and Depth of Market data from CME, Nasdaq, NYSE, Cboe, OPRA, Eurex, BIST, and others for pro- and non-pro traders. Get it now!

That's right dxFeed now offers full depth of market for stocks, and it's available with NinjaTrader 8. Order flow data is becoming more available in the sto...

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post wzgy0920  
          Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
          5 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post wzgy0920