• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Themida Window after a AddOn Exception

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Themida Window after a AddOn Exception

Hello,

I have a persistente error on initialize the NinjaTrader that is preventing it from open, always show the Themida window. I have already remove and reinstall the NinjaTrader several times.

This start happens after a Addon Exception on NT initialize fase:

TRACE FILE:

HTML Code:
    2018-02-13 15:45:21:469 *************** unhandled exception trapped ***************
    2018-02-13 15:45:21:469 'The invocation of the constructor on type 'NinjaTrader.NinjaScript.AddOns.GroupedPositionGrid' that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception.' Line number '6' and line position '30'.
    2018-02-13 15:45:21:490 System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: 'The invocation of the constructor on type 'NinjaTrader.NinjaScript.AddOns.GroupedPositionGrid' that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception.' Line number '6' and line position '30'. ---> System.Exception: The component 'NinjaTrader.NinjaScript.AddOns.GroupedPositionGrid' does not have a resource identified by the URI '/NinjaTrader.Gui;component/accountdata/accountdata.xaml'.
       at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Object component, Uri resourceLocator)
       at NinjaTrader.Gui.AccountData.AccountData.InitializeComponent()
       at NinjaTrader.Gui.AccountData.AccountData..ctor()
       at NinjaTrader.NinjaScript.AddOns.GroupedPositionGrid..ctor()
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
       at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.RewrapException(Exception e, IXamlLineInfo lineInfo, Uri baseUri)
       at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
       at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Uri baseUri)
       at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, ParserContext parserContext)
       at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.Load(XmlReader reader, ParserContext parserContext, XamlParseMode parseMode)
       at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.Load(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext)
       at NinjaTrader.NinjaScript.AddOns.Page.LoadXAML() in \\mac\home\Documents\NinjaTrader 8\bin\Custom\AddOns\ResultsAddOn.cs:line 160
       at NinjaTrader.NinjaScript.AddOns.Page..ctor() in \\mac\home\Documents\NinjaTrader 8\bin\Custom\AddOns\ResultsAddOn.cs:line 148
       at NinjaTrader.NinjaScript.AddOns.ResultsAddOn.OnTabControlButtonClick(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e) in \\mac\home\Documents\NinjaTrader 8\bin\Custom\AddOns\ResultsAddOn.cs:line 124
       at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
       at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
       at System.Windows.Controls.MenuItem.InvokeClickAfterRender(Object arg)
       at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
       at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
    2018-02-13 15:51:10:795 Shutting down NinjaTrader
    Also have a log file:

HTML Code:
    2018-02-13 15:45:21:490|0|4|Unhandled exception: 'The invocation of the constructor on type 'NinjaTrader.NinjaScript.AddOns.GroupedPositionGrid' that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception.' Line number '6' and line position '30'.
    Anyone knows how can I overcome this error?

Thanks
    Attached Files

Hello Rudmax,

I would recommend removing the 3rd party script, however, you are not able to load NinjaTrader, is this correct?

Try starting without any saved workspace.

Below is a link to a forum thread with steps.
    https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...680#post531680

If this does not work, please send an email to platformsupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com so that we may manually remove the file and correct the references.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Chelsea, thanks for your reply.

I wonder that is not the Addon anymore. Something happens on .Net libraries, or some external DLL.

I have removed all the NinjaTrader 8 program files dir. Uninstall and Install again. A Clean instalation.

Same error.

Comment

I just forgot to restart the windows after uninstalling the NT.

I did this now, and cleaned the buggy AddOn. Run smoothly.

Thank you!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by chartish, Today, 04:43 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post chartish  
        Started by Trader17, Today, 04:07 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes