Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOREX positions not displayed

Hello,

I have been testing NT8 with IB simulation accounts and it works fine. I was going to test with real accounts but FOREX positions are not displayed. In positions tab only stock positions appear for real accounts if I am connected with the master account. If I connect with the IB client login FOREX positions appear. "Include FX positions when sending portolio" is checked for both client and master account in TWS and IBgateway API settings.

With simulation accounts all positions are correct.

Another question: is it possible to set the Euro as the default currency for all accounts instead of doing this every time for every new account?
    Last edited by guillembm; 02-18-2018, 11:54 AM. Reason: I discovered a clue that could help

Hello,

Thank you for posting.

I'm happy to check into this with you if you would please email us at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In your message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace files. You will find these diagnostic files in the Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > Trace folder. I will need to review a copy of the files which are named 'trace.20180218.XXXXX.txt'. There will likely be multiple files for each day.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by RookieTrader, Today, 07:41 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
    Started by kujista, Today, 05:44 AM
    1 response
    0 likes