Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dynmaic HOD & LOD levels

Hello

Do we have an indicator that can draw the high of day and the low of day and update every time those levels are breached? Thanks.

and even better, if alarms can be set it to it to go-off when price is nearing either level? and then again when the level is breached....

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately an indciator of htis nature would require a custom items. Below is a link to the indicator sharing section of the NinjaTrader Ecosystem, I would suggest looking through there for what you're looking for. I did attempt to find an options to accomplish this but was unsuccessful.

Search trading indicators, apps and services to personalize your NinjaTrader software. Explore custom trading indicators, automated strategies, free trading apps & more!

If you are a programmer, our NinjaScript team may provide you links to samples which would help you write the indicator yourself, or I can have someone reach out with a list of third parties that would be interested in building this for you.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.
      Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Not sure if I've misunderstood, just trying to be helpful:
        "
        Do we have an indicator that can draw the high of day and the low of day and update every time those levels are breached?
        " - er, CurrentOHL, standard platform indicator? But surely you, and certainly EricB, know that....

If Eric means not with alarms, what you seek (i.e. if I understand - to be notified when price a) approaches and b) hits current HOD/LOD), theoretically it can be done with the Ninja Alerts functionality. I did so. However it was an unmitigated disaster of gargantuun proportions & consumed in excess of 200hrs of my life, for which I have nothing to show (the mental scars are of course not visible) and will never get back. So if you get tempted by that route, don't even think about it. is my advice.

If what I describe is what you're after, if you find or produce an OHL with alerts, I'd be most interested to know....

Comment

Current Day OHL indicator

Thanks, yes, another NT rep suggested this when I asked about an indicator for open price.

Surprised it wasn't mentioned here when I asked about High and Low indicators, given that's exactly what it is!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
          4 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post arvidvanstaey  
          Started by samish18, 04-17-2024, 08:57 AM
          16 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post samish18