• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Attach drawing objects to specific charts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attach drawing objects to specific charts

Gm, i use 6 charts, 1 candle chart and 1 line chart for every timeframe. So usually i draw a ray (for example) on the line chart and i want to see it also in the candle line of the same timeframe, (not in the other 4 charts). I have understood that i can select to attach it to one single chart or all, and i can deselect the option "show global draw objects" in the data series but in that way i can't see also the ray of the same timeframe. Is there a solution for this problem?

In other softwares, you can select just the timeframes to show that object (example, if i select weekly, i see the ray only in the weekly charts, both candle and line).

Thank You

Hello Vigorunning,

Thank you for the post.

Unfortunately, It's not currently possible to tie a drawing object to an interval and not an instrument.

Additionally, the global drawing objects option only allows you to disable all global drawing objects and not individual objects.

I have submitted these items as feature requests to the Development Team. I will follow up with an internal tracking number for your reference as soon as it is created.

Thanks in advance for your patience.
    Heath R.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Vigorunning,

Thanks for the patience. I am tracking your vote inside an existing feature request for "Selective Global Drawing Objects". The internal tracking number for that feature request is SFT-415. Please reference this internal tracking number if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find it in the release notes: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
      Heath R.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by rickyblah12, Today, 01:01 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post rickyblah12  
      Started by dadarara, Today, 12:18 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes