Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Refresh charts so Renko bars show properly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Refresh charts so Renko bars show properly?

Hello

Quick question...

1) I cannot figure out how to get the renko bars to display properly. The bars are so scrunched down at the bottom of the chart, I cannot see the trail stops big/wide enough to hand adjust if needed. Ive tried resizing the chart and zoom in/out but no luck.

Ive attached an image. The pic shows the chart pulled up vertically, but the bars show the same way (scrunched down at the bottom of the chart) regardless of chart size.

I appreciate any tips!

Thanks
    Attached Files

Hello traderzoso,

Thank you for your post.

Would you be able to supply a screenshot of the entire chart so I can see if there's anything I can see throwing it off? Please include the entire window including menu bar.

Also, it looks like you've got several indicators on the chart. I'd try removing them and then readding them to see if the plotting of one might be throwing off the chart scale.

Thanks in advance; I look forward to assisting you further.
    Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Kate, I figured it out so thank you for the speedy reply! I really appreciate it. For anyone else reading this who may run into a similar issue, I am testing a automated strategy that comes with its own chart overlay, and simply needed to reload the strategies chart.

Do this by right clicking on the chart, Then towards the bottom of the list that pops up, I chose 'templates' then choose 'load' and seek out the specific chat you may be using (in the event you're using a 3rd party strategy that comes with its own charts.) And by doing so it snapped the renko bars back displaying correctly.

Best,
      traderzoso

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Barry Milan, Yesterday, 10:35 PM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Barry Milan  
      Started by DanielSanMartin, Yesterday, 02:37 PM
      2 responses