Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Do I have a choice of which DOM to use if I run Ninjascripts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do I have a choice of which DOM to use if I run Ninjascripts?

If memory serves me right I think users were only allowed to use Static DOM to run Ninjascripts when using NT7. Is this true for NT8? I would like to use dynamic DOM to avoid the extra fees in NT8 while running my ninjascripts. Possible?

Hello geekodude,

NinjaScript Strategies cannot be run from the SuperDOM.

NinjaScript strategies can be run from a Chart or from the Strategies tab of the Control Center.

The Static SuperDOM is only necessary if you want to trade from the SuperDOM and have the ladder remain stationary while the prices climb.

It is not necessary to have the Static SuperDOM enabled with your license key and it is not required to pay TT credits for all orders when this is enabled with either NinjaTrader 7 or NinjaTrader 8 to be able to run fully automated NinjaScript Strategies.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

It was my understanding that if the Static DOM is enabled then the TT fee applies to all orders, regardless. I think what you just indicated is that the TT fee is NOT applied to orders generated by Ninjascript strategies, even if/when Static DOM is enabled. Please confirm.

Comment

Hello jvanelli,

Thank you for your question.

I've re-clarified with the sales team. When the Static SuperDOM is enabled, TT Credit fees are applied to all filled orders, including those sent from an automated strategy.

However, the Static SuperDOM is not required to be enabled for NinjaScript Strategy to run.
        Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

TT Credits & Dynamic vs Static SuperDom

Please explain the whole situation with the Dynamic vs Static SuperDom and TT Credits. I am getting an error message saying I need to purchase TT Credits that I have never received previously.

Comment

continued...

Also when I try to open a Dynamic SuperDom it says you can't trade a futures contract in a Dynamic and to please open a Static SuperDom.

How do you buy TT credits? Why are they necessary?

Comment

Hello LG,

If the Static SuperDOM is enabled on your license key, then you will not be able to place futures trades from the Dynamic SuperDOM.

The Static SuperDOM is offered under license from Trading Technologies. As a result, there is an additional transaction fee of $0.10 per contract to trade with this window. TT Credits allow you to manage that fee if your broker does is not able to collect the fees from your account.

If you would like more information about using the Static SuperDOM, please send us an email to PlatformSales[at]NinjaTrader[dot]com and include your platform license key. Your license key will be available from the Control Center > Help > License Key...

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by TraderBCL, Today, 04:38 AM
              2 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post TraderBCL  
              Started by martin70, 03-24-2023, 04:58 AM
              14 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post martin70