Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Regular Minute Bars on Futures Chart Different for 130 Days Load vs 140 Days Load

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regular Minute Bars on Futures Chart Different for 130 Days Load vs 140 Days Load

The attached images show CL Futures 06-19 when loading 130 Days and a separate image showing loading 140 days.
    What you are seeing are REGULAR 10 minute bars.

For some reason the bars look different. Further detail: If I load 5,10, 30, 90,120, 130 days, the bars look the same.
    It seems that somewhere at 140 days or beyond (approx) that the bars change in appearance. (see attachments)
    I've tried to change the settings in the Global Merge Policy in TOOLS->OPTIONS but that didn't help identify the issue.
    I've also executed a DATABASE MANAGEMENT->RESET and a DATABASE MANAGEMENT->REPAIR but that didn't help either.

So why are my bars showing up differently between two different load periods of bars?
    Attached Files

Hello wildwex,

Thank you for your note.

So I may best assist, what data provider are you currently connected to? What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)

I look forward to your reply.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by algospoke, Today, 06:40 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post algospoke  
    Started by maybeimnotrader, Today, 05:46 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes