Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Text readout on chart for current price, price change and percentage change.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NinjaTrader_Jason
    replied
    Unfortunately not, it is still on the list of possible future enhancements.

Leave a comment:

• Vince Koehn
    replied
    Hi did this feature ever get developed so it can be added to the chart?

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ
    replied
    This feature request can be tracked with ID # SFT-1168.

You can request an update on any tracking ID here on the forum or via email to our platform support team, and we can share any new information we have on the request.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ
    replied
    I have submitted your suggestion for this option to be added to the chart to our development team and will follow up as soon as a tracking number has been assigned.

Leave a comment:

• grazz
    replied
    I still would like to display the current price and price change & percentage change from the previous close in each chart corner. And if possible (being picky here) color this text green or red depending if the stock is up or down since the previous day's close. I use sixteen 5-minute charts on NT8 and at a glance, this would provide instant information on how each stock is doing. Because as it stands now, I must enter each symbol into TWS to see how it's trending for the day and by how much. I'd rather not use the market analyzer. Thanks.
    Last edited by grazz; 03-05-2018, 03:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• whiterhino
    replied
    Does the Market Analyzer work for you or are you still wanting to put that information on the chart?

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Jason
    replied
    Hello grazz,

Unfortunately this is not supported in charts. However you can view Net change in the Market Analyzer. Please go to Control Center-->New-->Market Analyzer. Right click in the Market Analyzer and select Columns. Add the Net change column twice. Once with Unit set to Percent and once with Unit set to Price. The Last price column will show the current price. More information regarding the Market Analyzer can be found at the link below.

You can setup cell conditions to color the cells as per the conditions you setup. Please see the following link for more information.

Leave a comment:

• Text readout on chart for current price, price change and percentage change.

I'm using NT8 with IB's data feed. Is there any way to permanently display a simple text readout in the upper corner of each chart showing (from the previous day's close) the current price, the price change, and percentage change? Also is there a way to color this text in red or green if the price is down or up from the previous day's close? Thanks so much.
    Last edited by grazz; 02-22-2018, 05:40 PM.

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by yertle, Yesterday, 08:38 AM
7 responses
0 likes
Last Post yertle
by yertle

Started by bmartz, 03-12-2024, 06:12 AM
2 responses
0 likes
Last Post bmartz