Collapse

"Unrealized PnL" and "Total Realized PnL" on my live account in Control Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Unrealized PnL" and "Total Realized PnL" on my live account in Control Center

Hi there

I have this problem and want to know if someone can help me out.

I need to be able to see real time "Unrealized PnL" and "Total Realized PnL" on my live account in Control Center every time I enter a position. Right now these two values don't change or move up or down as the market moves, it is just a fixed value that only changes after closing the position.
    Ninja Trader Technical service told me this happens because not all connectivity providers transmit complete account data, specifically Continuum does not provide the Unrealized PnL. They also told me that there is a way to get "Unrealized PnL" and "Total Realized PnL" in real time, but apparently I have to create something they call: add on.
    Can anyone help me to have these two I real time, going up and down as they are supposed to be???

Thanks

Hello Juan,
    Thanks for your post and welcome to the NInjaTrader forum.

Are you wanting some help on creating an AddOn? This would require some custom programming on your end.

If you would like someone to create it for you, you can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more!

Search trading apps & services to cusomize your NinjaTrader platform with trading indicators, signals and strategies.

You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third party services for NinjaTrader all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

This NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

We will also leave this forum post open to see if any other users know of a free solution that is already made for this item.
    Josh G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Sparkyboy, Today, 10:57 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post Sparkyboy  
    Started by TheMarlin801, 10-13-2020, 01:40 AM
    21 responses