My Available funds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Available funds

I got my daily statement from NT Brokerage, It shows that I have $50 more than what Ninjatrader 8 shows me that I have on my control panel. Basically, I'm missing $50 in my account.

Also, NT8 only shows me my cash value, all other boxes are at $0.00

Also. Before I shut down my pc yesterday, The money was in there. All positions were closed. I log on to NT8 today and the money was gone and all the indicators were gone from my 5 min charts.

Comment

Your brokerage statement should always be considered the primary source of information and the NinjaTrader platform secondary. First, please contact your broker to confirm your account information.

Please send me your database, log, and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.
      • You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support
      • Expand 'Other files' and enable 'Database file'.
      • Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2151461 ATTN PatrickG

Comment

Email just sent.

Comment

I'm running into this same issue...I've logged into Dorman account and the balance is EXACTLY $50 dollars less just as Johhny has stated on his. This same thing happened yesterday but it was $10 less which caused a loss in a trade b/c the account liquidated me incorrectly. I had a trade open and it needed literally $5 dollars more so it would not liquidate. It went $6 dollars where I had the $10 dollars missing it liquidated me and it turned and the trade I was going for dropped all day just as I had planned. NT yalls software has screwed me. The other day I was going to post something but realized I missed something but after seeing this happen now 2 days in a row and verifying it via my Dorman account I now know its not me its yalls software. $1600 dollars for crap that basically is stealing money and causing trades to fail because of it is horrible. This crap needs to get fixed. And to top it off I'm supposedly getting $200 credit on commissions and I can't see anywhere to proves you guys are screwing me on that either.

Comment

CRITICAL — If your inquiry involves live orders, please always reach out to your broker's Orders Desk immediately to confirm and manage your live orders and positions.

If your trades are with NinjaTrader Brokerage, you can contact NinjaTrader Brokerage Order Desk here:
            • Email: orders[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com

Comment

I'm sorry but for a software that costs as much it does all I can say is *F*** why did I spend this much money on something that doesn't do nearly what a free software does such as tradovate" Trade performance tool was told by the emergency team that its basically crap for daily use its purpose is for back testing..WTF..backtesting?? If I could get my money back I would...guess I have a tax write off but otherwise expensive lesson learned. Had high hopes for NT...I mean I guess I can use it for free data and testing ATM strategies but for overall real trades its a scary tool to trust with real money as I have found.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
              0 responses
              1 view
              0 likes
              Last Post CortexZenUSA  
              Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM
              0 responses
              1 view